Monday, February 23, 2009

Waiting Can literally Kill you.

I am still waiting. and waiting and waiting. I am supposed to get my formal offer letter for my job to be permanent like last Friday. Today is Monday. I'm still waiting. And I am no longer patient. Its a good think that the HR lady thinks I'm funny, because I keep writing her emails like I am a child wanting to know if we are there yet.
oh well, at this point, if it gets me my letter, I'll email all damn day
today, i am tired. and i have a serious case of the Mondays. and a headache because I am super stressed.
1) I am waiting for that damn letter
2) My man and my step mother are fighting thru me again, and I hate it, and I now feel like I can not trust either of them. It kinda makes me want to cry.
3) I am still working on the DM at work, and I am going blind, and I feel like I am not doing enough
4) I just plain don't feel good
5) My headaches make me feel like even shittier than ever, AND I think they fuck with my hormones too, which makes me want to cry at commercials and YouTube video's and songs (I am so not normal)

So I guess today I am a little down in the dumps. Which as I write this makes me feel a little sad. I am going to go to bed early. Writing does make me feel better, I could just sit here all day and type all the shit that is running thru my head. IT would be the single most random blog post for a blog no one even knows exists. I bet it would be the longest too. Could you imagine getting the world record for longest post? Someone would try to beat me.

I miss 90210, i am excited for the new season of reaper. Stoked for the new AI this week. my head hurts so fucking bad.
OK back to it now. I would apologize for my randomness, but, that's how i like it

No comments:

Post a Comment