Monday, March 2, 2009

Things I learned today:

This is a quick lunchtime post:

Things I have learned since 8 AM today:

  • Once a Douchebag ALWAYS a douchebag
  • Starbucks has MUCH better Sausage Egg McMuffin's than McDonald's does
  • My stomach makes embarassingly loud noises while digesting said muffin (sounds like farts, completly not)
  • Twitter is addicting, sorta like crack, but more time consuming
  • I LOVE having a permanent job, at a company I love working for.
  • My new badge doesnt have the stupid green box anymore
  • Blogging is going to be a new habit
  • The Bloggess is causes serious LOL's making my co-workers think I am batshit crazy (which I am, so I guess that is not a big deal)
  • I hate my headaches
  • My office is too damn cold!
  • You can actually use the word PING incorrectly!! (see following conversation)

FRIEND: no one here uses the word "ping" correctly and it drives me bonkers

ME: like as in Ping me? or the golf brand? am I useing it wrong? what IS the correct way to use the word ping?

FRIEND: you're not. people HERE. it's either the golf brand. or Ping me

ME: so how can you use it incorrectly? I dont get it

FRIEND: "ping you a call back" Ping=email, correct?

ME: or IM

FRIEND: right. but you cannot ping someone a call back

esahul: no you could ping them later INSTEAD of a call back like as in "Bye Friend, Ping ya Later"

FRIEND: right

Now, I will admit to having horrid spelling and grammer. My friend on the other had, is perfect, so, any mistakes you see are mine.

Anyways, Life is good. Today I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment