Thursday, March 19, 2009

A fly on the wall of my brain

Yesterday I burnt my tongue on the soup I was eating for lunch. Not so bad that I couldnt taste, but just enough that it was SUPER annoying. I fucking HATE it when I do that. My dad always used to day "let me tell you an OOOOLD family secret: Blow on your food" I guess, some lessons I will never learn.

My BFF has a running gag about fanny packs with her man. He jokes, she teases, and finally the roomie bought the BF a fanny pack as a joke. He immediatly calls my BFF and tells her.... Turns out, he likes it. Now, he wears it, and she is looking to invest in a helmut. Wont they be SOOO cute. ;)

I bought Anti-Viral Kleenex. It's like blowing your nose with anti-bacterial stuff. and it is TOTALLY AWESOME. The only shitty thing is that they smell funny. Which I guess is how you know they work. But they do have pretty blue dots all over them. and the Pink box really fits in with the decor of my cube. Which is the best one on the floor. I am so awesome.

I love XXX Vitamin water. I think that if I could drink just this every day, I would be the happiest girl alive. Actually, if regular water tasted like this, THEN i would be the happiest girl ever. Because I do drink it every day already. I have a button (which I collect) that says "I'll meet your xxxpectations" and it does. Oh, it does.

The boys I work with went to lunch yesterday, and told me that they would be in thier clubhouse if I needed them. Yup, they have a clubhouse. Girls are not invited. Boys (Insert head shake here) I just think, so this is what I have to look forward too. The 4 year olds I have now, will act the exact same when they are 24.

Speaking of 4 year olds. Yesterday, we hear this wierd noise from thier room. I go upstairs to investigate, and A is opening and closing the window, while standin on the heater. And B is standing on the guard rail on his bed, swinging from the string that makes the blinds go up and down. I say " What are you doing?" They say "Nothing!" I say "LIAR" I can SEE what you are doing! Come take a time out!" B responds with " NO, I dont want to take a time out."
I already know im in trouble. With attitude like that, we are totally gonna fight.

I have more to say, my ride is leaving. Stay tuned.... More tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment