Monday, March 16, 2009

I need a helmet to protect me from myself.....

Today I am irrationally angry. For no good reason, I want to punch people in the face.... It is when I get in moods like this when I lose friends because I am such an incredible bitch. I mean, I know I'm a bitch all the time, but sometimes its so much worse.

Wanna know what I did today, I twisted my ankle while sitting down. Not that I was already sitting down, but I was hovering in the air on the way ass to seat, and then.....

PIMP DOWN PIMP DOWN

which of course is followed by a string of not appropriate curse words, VERY LOUD, in my office. Luckily the office is pretty empty by now. (This was at just barely 430, and the people in my group leave by 4)

I read "Bright Lights, Big Ass" this weekend, it was just as good as the other 2 Jen Lancaster memoirs. She is amazingly funny! And it is a joy to be a fly on the wall of her head. And She is coming to my bookstore in a couple months, and this month is Heather Armstrong of Dooce fame. I'm so going. Love that blog, and I m sure her book will be just as good. Oh And I had read Chelsea Handler Thursday night... Did I tell you about that.... "My Horizontal Life" I love a girl who spills her guts about sex. Because really, my life was like that too, and I am sure I have fucked around with just as many men as her, and really, I don't think ALL girls are as much of a slut as I used to be, but seriously, we are NOT as prudish as the word "girl" implies.

I am so going home and mainlining some BH90210, while in bed. That will DEF put me in a better mood.

The quote on my Mommy Calendar today "Sweater,n: Garment worn by Child when it's mother is feeling Chilly" -- Ambrose Bierce

Peace out Bitches, I'm going home

No comments:

Post a Comment