Friday, March 13, 2009

TGIF the 13th

Remember the days of TGIF? That block of TV which included gems like, Full House, Family Matters, and Step By Step? I wish we still had something like that. Or ALF. I want that back. Although I will not even lie, I love me some Reality TV. Even though its not real, I LOVE IT. Anyways, Here is the update on the Hizouse. The roof FIXED. YAY. It has instantly made a difference in the amount of heat my house has, and I love it. It is FANTASTIC. The Slumlords came back today, with NO new W/D. Not a surprise I guess, but they PROMISE that they will be getting us one very soon! Apparently there were a couple of people who's rent checks bounced. Which in turn caused me not to get a new machine. However, they did bring a new vent, and hooked that back up, so at least now, we are venting outside! I'm a little disappointed that I will no longer have access to the free penicillin, but, the chance of not suddenly bursting into flames with every load may be worth the trade. After all I will be getting excellent benefits with my new job status. Still no heat. Still no garbage disposal. But, whatever was stuck in there finally melted away, and it works again, so I'm taking what I can get. I am happy for the progress. And hopeful with the promise of a new w/d.
Good things happened at work today. The Complainer. I work with a woman who complains all the time. And the thing is, she is very nice. But, she annoys the SHIT out of me, because she bitches ALL THE TIME. If its not about my (very deep) cough, its her health, our clients, retarded people, the dark, the light, whatever, whenever. It's enough to make the bitch in me come out full force. Now, I will admit freely. I am not a nice girl, I am a Bitch. I know this, everyone who knows me knows this. NOT a secret. But, at work, I do try to keep myself under control because I want to keep my job, and I make people cry. But today, I got FANTASTIC NEWS. She moved desks. So now, we can be nice, and I don't have to listen to her all day. This is like the ultimate dream come true for me. Because really if i had to listen to her try to convince her Dr that she IS actually sick, I may have gone over and licked her phone or something to REALLY give her something to complain about. {Insert Satisfied sigh here}
Today is Friday the 13th. A good day for me, Fridays that happen to land on the 13th, are never bad luck, and always pretty good days. I am ready to go home though. I am starting to get headachey, and that is never good. Hopefully I can find some pain pills this weekend, and then everything will be much better.
The boys are talking about starting some sort of inter-office gambling thing. I wish I understood so I can play too. But I'll learn. Anyways, I think the boys are finally starting to see my complete awesomeness. I'm surprised it took so long, but, I tend to stick to myself here, I don't like strangers.
Know what i hate, when you cough, and farts come out. There is absolutely nothing you can do to prevent it from happening
The Twins get to see 2 sets of grandparents this weekend. They are the most spoiled babies ever. It's a good thing they're cute.
Time to go, I'm hungry.
Oh PS: I read "My Horizontal Life" by Chealsea Handler last night. VERY good, Highly recommended. A nice easy read, that is very humorous. And Very true. I know plenty of girls (myself included) who can relate to this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment