Thursday, April 23, 2009

BFF DAY

Today is BFF day. One of my best friends and I work the most opposite schedules ever. I work weekdays, and she works weekend nights. I am takin a few hours off work today, and we are going to go play. I am SO EXCITED. We're gonna be kid free, we are going shopping, getting pedicures (my addiction, her first one, how we are friends clearly makes no sense, but whatever, you cant choose who you love, or something like that) going out to dinner. We also get to go baby shopping, which I am excited for! I love my unborn niece to be, and I cant wait to go spend money on her. (well one of 2, LUCKY ME!!) Lets see, this week has been good, and crazy. I have been talkin to a couple old friends, and that makes me REALLY happy, and work has been packed. We are gonna go take our company to the streets, and go knock on lobby's. Which will be fun, and the next to weeks are going to make my head spin, and I am getting really excited. A step away from my spread sheets. Excel makes me go cross-eyed.

I have told you about the Frat Pack, and this week, I have started a book of all the weird shit they say. I would tell you, but it will make NO SENSE to you. My team is wonderful. I bought them championship wrestling belts for our monthly contest trophies. I have never seen a bunch of 20/30 something men get so excited for something. It was really great.

The new guy is still an ass. There is just something about this guy that rubs me the complete wrong way. I have been working on not being such a bitch (i don't know if its working or not) and it is REALLY hard not to go mid-evil on this guy. He is the guy that knows everything, even though everything he knows is wrong. and every time I see him, I want to punch him in the face. Which is not conducive to a happy healthy work environment. So I keep my mouth shut, and bitch about him in the car on the way home.

I got business cards today. I am SO COOL right now. I have never had business cards before. I can hand out business cards. I think I'll bring them to BFF day, and I will just pass them out to all strangers I see. How cool am I right now? The Coolest Baby, YEaH.

Oh, Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment