Thursday, April 16, 2009

It's been too long

Hello, Its been too long since I have done this last. I am a really bad blogger. Who knew I would suck at this?! Me I guess. So, at any rate. I've had the craziest couple of weeks. Lets start talkin about that.

Monday (a couple weeks ago): My boss picks me up for work. We are driving her husbands Lexus because her car needed a tire fixed. So, we get almost to work, and there is a loud boom. We pull over on the shoulder, The back tire on the passenger side has blown. Fuck. Now, we're stranded in rush hour traffic. YAY AAA. So, we wait. An hour passes, the truck comes. It is too dangerous for us to get out of the car. So, up we go, onto the flat bed, in the car. Driver says: Just put the car in park, and put the e-brake on, you'll be fine. We disagree, but buckle up and hang on. And ride, on the flat bed, the five miles down the freeway to the dealership. It was terrifying. However, the Lexus dealership was like a gentleman's club. There was free Lattes, muffins, Lexus bottled water, and pastries. Flat screen TVs (Multiple, i counted at least 4), a full service restaurant, a merchandise store, a shoe shine, desks, couches, theatre seats (all fine, expensive furniture) a separate kids room with an XBox360 and toys. All in all not a bad way to spend an hour waiting for a tire to be fixed, and to make sure there was no other damage. In the end, everything was fine, and they washed the car to boot. We got in the car, looked at each other, and went promptly home.

A few days later, I got chased down by a taxi. I was waiting to cross the street, and was wearing a dress. Now, I am not a beautiful woman, but I am not horrid, but I don't usually wear dresses. but I was waiting to cross the street, and heard a horn honk. Working in the city, I didn't think much of it, and crossed the street. Then as I was waiting to cross again, I hear, HEY HEY. And the taxi I had noticed early drove by again, this time, frantically waving and saying Hi. I gave him a look like uh, ooooooook...... and a half wave. I continued walking the block to the mall. THEN, he pulled up next to me and paced me almost the entire block. Begging me to get into his cab, promising a free ride. Now, he totally didn't know the safety word, and he didn't have any candy. So fuck him, I'm not getting in. He finally got that I wasn't getting in the taxi and sped off. I still don't know whether to be flattered, or skeezed out. I choose skeezed. But, as the "personality" friend, I am used to strangers coming up and talking to my and my friends (I hang out with incredibly beautiful women) but when it happens to me, I am always thrown for a loop. And this guy was fuckin weird, and not even hot.

Then came Easter. I got into a huge fight with the evil stepmother, but I wont get into that, because I am still super bitter, and I can not say anything nice about her at all.

The Twins are being superhero's One is Superman, Two is Batman. I am Wonder woman. Dad is Lobo (who apparently is Superman's bad guy). It's almost all we ever play anymore.

I have started a book of the weird/random/funny shit that the Frat Pack say. They are so funny! I don't even know what to say about them, but I'll have more later. The youngest one just got back from Hawaii and we are all a little jealous today. But, its nice to have him back. Too much work has gotten done without him. I am so lucky. I have the best team at the best job ever. But there is this new guy, and he works on a different team, and this morning he was over here training with one of my guys. And he was telling my guy what to do, and it totally was not OK, and it took everything in my power not to go all Momma Bear on the new guy.

Dear New Guy, You got lucky today, but talk to my team mate like that again, and you wont have an ass to sit on. Got it? He is training YOU not the other fucking way around.

I am excited for a competition tomorrow. I'll write more later. I am kid free tonight as the kids are going to the mother in law's. They love going to her house, and I think that if they had a choice, they may actually leave me for her. But, I am going to get rid of some of their toys.

I took some quizzes on Face book, to learn a little more about myself. I am apparently Sarcastic to the Extreme, Jesus thinks that I am a Selfish Bitch (which seemed to be the theme of Easter, so it must be true) And, I am Trailer Trash Barbie.

I am such a treasure. Good thing I am pretty comfortable with myself. But really, I knew I was a bitch. Its not a secret. I don't try to hide it, and I knew that WAAAAAY before you did. I also corrupt people, but I would like to point out, I do cool shit, and if people want to hang out with me, that is their choice. I never make anyone do anything they don't want to do..... unless it benefits me in some way.

You don't like it, you don't have to talk to me :)

Good luck tomorrow Ryan, I'll see you tomorrow..... The Emerald Cup will not know what hit it... You are comin.......

No comments:

Post a Comment